Introducing: the World Wide Web
With our Filemaker-to-Web solution, you can offer controlled public access to your data, while it remains connected to your secure internal database. Likewise, you can allow authorized users to access and manage your data anywhere in the world via the Internet. You get the administrative power of FileMaker with the worldwide accessibility of the Web.
Extend an existing system or build it fresh
Whether you have a FileMaker system that already serves a central purpose in your organization, or are interested in building a FileMaker-to-Web solution from the ground up, Computer Systems Network, Inc. can leverage the power of both platforms.
Many hybrid options
Due to the flexibility and power of combining FileMaker and Web publishing systems, Computer Systems Network, Inc. can build a hybrid FileMaker-to-Web infrastructure in a variety of configurations.
- Publish your FileMaker data to the web.
- A dynamic Web site that interacts with your FileMaker solution.
The FileMaker Web Viewer
- Bring web pages and data into your FileMaker Pro or Go solution
- Make your FileMaker system communicate with thousands of available web services APIs.
- A full web application driven directly by your FileMaker database.
- An HTML5-based application, optimized for mobile device users Computer Systems Network, Inc. also has solutions for clients looking to transition from an existing FileMaker system to an all web solution.
The latest technologies
He right choice, made wisely
Does this sound like what you need? We always build our solutions and infrastructure recommendations on the unique needs of our clients.